Image and video hosting by TinyPic

on bookended a 9-2 spurt with treys to giv

in Gästeecke 08.11.2019 04:05
von sakura698 • Neuling | 825 Beiträge

BOLZANO, Italy -- Emma Friesen of North Vancouver and Aimee Harrison of Winnipeg took fourth spot on womens three-metre synchro on Friday to open the sixth and final stop on the FINA Grand Prix diving circuit. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Semi Frozen Yellow/Raw-Steel Red . Tania Cagnotto and Francesca Dallape of Italy won the gold with 311.10 points, Liu Tian and Luo Ying of China second at 287.70 and Maria Marconi and Elena Bertocchi of Italy third at 254.40. Friesen and Harrison, who were sixth entering their last dive, nearly snared the bronze finishing at 254.19. On womens 10-metre tower, Celina Toth of Victoria posted the second best score in the semifinal to advance to Saturdays final. Jiaming Zhu of China is in first place after scoring 311.00 in the semis followed by Toth at 292.20 and Villo Kormos of Hungary is third at 276.95. Taylor Olanski of London, Ont., was 12th overall in the semis and did not advance. The final is Saturday. The competition was held outdoors and featured rain and cool weather in the morning preliminaries before clearing up in the afternoon. "This afternoons semi was perfect weather and I was a little more nervous but I was confident in what Ive done to prepare for this," said Toth. "I was consistent throughout the event and nailed the dive I missed in the morning. I scored better in the semi which is an improvement for me over the past few Grand Prix Ive been to." Toth ranked fourth in the prelims. "We started off stressing about the weather but I wasnt letting that bother me," she said. "I was laughing it off and ready to dive. I missed one dive this morning but I was sharp and confident." On mens three-metre springboard, Nicholas Beaupre was 11th overall in the semis and did not advance and Vincent Riendeau of Pointe-Claire, Que., was 16th in the prelims. Yeezy 350 v2 Zebra 2019 . Ive said it before, Ive worked with top pros and I could have made my own program. Cheap Yeezy 350 v2 White . Rookie Christian Vazquez got his first three major league hits and drove in three runs, while David Ortiz had three RBIs to break open the game in the sixth inning and lead Boston over the Houston Astros 8-3. http://www.yeezys350cheap.com/ . - Vince Carter, heading into his 17th NBA season, doesnt consider age a big issue anymore.New Orleans, LA (SportsNetwork.com) - Eric Gordon scored a season-high 28 points to lift the New Orleans Pelicans to a 108-103 victory over the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday. Ryan Anderson netted 24 points and went 5-of-11 from 3-point range, while Alexis Ajinca supplied 17 points and nine rebounds off the bench and Tyreke Evans had 11 points and 12 assists for the Pelicans, who have won five of their last six games. Its good to be able to win like that in front of our crowd, New Orleans head coach Monty Williams said. We got hot and our defense was effective. Chris Paul finished with 24 points, Blake Griffin scored 19 and DeAndre Jordan contributed 12 points and 15 rebounds for the Clippers, who had their six-game winning streak come to an end. Sometimes the basketball gods say you shouldnt win the game, Clippers head coach Doc Rivers said. I thought tonight was one of those nights. New Orleans opened the second half on an 11-2 run that contained two Gordon treys. Anderson scored 14 points during the third quarter as New Orleans led 88-76 heading into the final stanza. The Clippers scored six straight points early in the fourth, but Ajincas dunk and three-point play restored the Pelicans lead to 95-82 wwith 7:38 to go. Cheap Yeezy 350 V3. Paul scored 10 points during a 12-0 swing to get Los Angeles within 95-94 with 5:07 remaining. With under two minutes to play, Gordon knocked down a turnaround fadeaway shot and Dante Cunningham threw down a dunk to give the Pelicans a six-point lead and seal the win. Quincy Pondexter made a jumper and a 3-pointer before Jamal Crawford beat the buzzer with a bank shot as the Pelicans led 28-26 after the first quarter. Anderson bookended a 9-2 spurt with treys to give New Orleans a 47-41 with 4:24 to play in the first half, but Griffin responded with four points during an 8-0 run to put the Clippers in front. After New Orleans went ahead on a pair of Gordon free throws with under a minute to play, Paul drove through the lane for a layup with 3.2 seconds left and Los Angeles held a 54-53 advantage at the break. Game Notes Pelicans forward Anthony Davis sat out due to a groin strain ... Clippers guard JJ Redick returned after missing Wednesdays game with back spasms and scored 12 points ...The Pelicans shot 52 percent from 3-point range, while the Clippers shot just 25 percent ...The two teams will meet again on March 22 in Los Angeles. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 899 Themen und 995 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 28 Benutzer (03.08.2021 21:48).

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen