Image and video hosting by TinyPic

rl]. The Celtics dealt Pierce and Kevin Garnett to the Nets in a su

in Gästeecke 11.11.2019 04:14
von sakura698 • Neuling | 825 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- Nick Foles, youre up. Custom Chicago White Sox Nike Jerseys . Foles returned to practice Tuesday for the first time since sustaining a concussion in Philadelphias 17-3 loss to Dallas on Oct. 20. With Michael Vick sidelined by a hamstring injury, Foles will likely start for the Eagles (3-5) at Oakland (3-4) this week unless he has a setback in his recovery. "I cleared everything and I feel good," Foles said. "I felt good out there today. It was a long week last week, but the most important thing was getting healthy. I had a lot of support, and I feel great. It was great to get back out there with the team and I feel like we had a good day today." Foles had to pass the ImPACT concussion test and receive clearance from an independent neurologist before returning to the field. He was hurt in his second start filling in for Vick, who re-injured his left hamstring in the first half of a 15-7 loss to the New York Giants on Sunday. "There were definitely symptoms, but Im healthy now and thats the most important thing," Foles said. "Its very tough. Theres a lot of adversity, but Ive always had my family there. "They were great with supporting me. A concussion is not something that you want to go through, but they were great to support me. My teammates were great and the coaching staff was too. A week later, I feel great and feel healthy. It was great being back out there and Im excited to just keep going." Matt Barkley finished off each of the past two games, and the rookie shared first-team snaps with Foles in practice. Foles played well after replacing Vick late in the second quarter of a 36-21 win at the Giants on Oct. 6. He was the NFC Player of the Week for his performance in a 31-20 win at Tampa Bay the following week. But Foles struggled against the Cowboys. He completed just 11 of 29 passes for 80 yards before getting hurt on the last play of the third quarter. "Hes had a chance to look through the game. Weve gone through the details of the good, the bad and the ugly, and hes ready to move forward," offensive co-ordinator Pat Shurmur said. "Some of those plays specifically weve talked about why. But then of course there are times when you just miss throws, and he missed more than his share." The Eagles have lost two in a row and are one game behind the Cowboys (4-4) in the NFC East. Custom Miami Marlins Nike Jerseys . But San Diego had even more trouble against right-hander Tanner Roark, who pitched a three-hitter for the first complete game of his career as the Nationals shut out the Padres 4-0. The 27-year-old set down the first 16 batters before San Diego catcher Rene Rivera, an . Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys . David Perron had a career high four-point night with two goals and two assists as the Oilers experienced an offensive explosion, blasting the Columbus Blue Jackets 7-0 to record a rare home win for their second victory in a row. https://www.custombaseballnikejerseys.com/?tag=custom-los-angeles-dodgers-nike-jerseys . And former Maple Leafs coach Ron Wilson certainly knows his pain. "Its pretty hard to coach there without allowing some of these things to kind of affect you," Wilson told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun in his ESPN. NEW YORK -- Paul Pierce will be out two to four weeks with a broken bone in his right hand, the biggest loss yet for the injury-plagued Brooklyn Nets. Pierce has been diagnosed with a non-displaced fracture of the third metacarpal of his right, shooting hand, the team said Monday. He was hurt Friday in the first half of a loss at Houston. Pierce has struggled badly in his first season in Brooklyn, but the disappointing Nets can hardly afford another injury. They just got back All-Star centre Brook Lopez but have still been playing without starting point guard Deron Williams and key reserves Andrei Kirilenko and Jason Terry. Pierce is on pace for the worst season of his 16-year career. His average of 12.4 points and .368 shooting percentage would easily be the lowest ever for the No. 2 career scorer in Boston Celtics history. Custom San Francisco Giants Nike Jerseys. The Celtics dealt Pierce and Kevin Garnett to the Nets in a summer blockbuster that hasnt worked out nearly the way the Nets hoped. They are 5-12, barely ahead of the New York Knicks for last place in the Atlantic Division. Joe Johnson is the only starter on a roster worth more than $180 million in salaries and luxury taxes who has appeared in every game. Pierce will miss the first matchup against the Knicks on Thursday. Next week, he was scheduled to face the Celtics for the first time Tuesday and former coach Doc Rivers, now with the Clippers, two nights later. The 36-year-old Pierce has made just 27 per cent of his 3-point attempts, including a potential tying miss in the closing seconds of a loss to the Lakers last Wednesday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 899 Themen und 995 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 28 Benutzer (03.08.2021 21:48).

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen