Image and video hosting by TinyPic

said at the time. Ive learned from this mistake and will c

in Gästeecke 12.11.2019 04:26
von sakura698 • Neuling | 825 Beiträge

SAN DIEGO - The oddsmakers say the San Diego Chargers should have an easy afternoon Sunday with the lowly Jacksonville Jaguars, who routinely lose games by double digits. Air Max 97 Valentines Day 2019 . This citys bandwagon fans think their beloved Bolts will be 6-1 heading into the first meeting of the year with Peyton Manning and the AFC West rival Denver Broncos. Oh, and the Super Bowl is going to be played just a five-hour drive across the desert in Glendale, Arizona. Not so fast, say Philip Rivers and the Chargers, who upset the defending Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks two weeks ago and then went cross country to beat the Buffalo Bills. Overconfident? I dont think so, with the maturity of our team, Rivers said. There is no guarantee to you in this league. Every week is a fight, a battle. The Bolts (2-1), fueled by Rivers passing accuracy, will face a Jaguars team that is 0-3 and has been outscored 119-44. All 32 teams can win any week, Rivers said. I wouldnt be jumping on the bandwagon they are winless. Its the third week, Rivers said. Its not like it is Week 15 and they are winless. That is a different. Were going to get their best shot. We know what we were going to get. Jacksonville hopes its best shot will finally carry some punch now that rookie Blake Bortles is the starting quarterback. Asked whether hes ready for his first start, Bortles said: I dont know. Im going to go out there and prepare this week and do everything that Ive done a€” go over everything I possibly can to get ready and Im going to go play football, he said. Were going to play Sunday whether Im ready or not, so I might as well get as ready as I can possibly be. There are high expectations for the Chargers. The Jaguars are young and inexperienced, especially on offence, and in the second year of a complete rebuild. Theyve lost 21 of their past 35 games by double digits, including four in a row dating to last years finale. Here are some things to watch for when the Jaguars visit the Chargers: BORTLES, PART I: The third pick overall in Mays draft, Bortles showed poise in throwing for 223 yards and two touchdowns in the second half of a 44-17 loss to Indianapolis. He also threw an interception that was returned for a touchdown. Learn from it, move on and try not to make that same mistake again, Bortles said. The Jags had to speed up their timetable for Bortles after Chad Henne struggled and the lopsided losses continued. BORTLES, PART II: Cornerback Brandon Flowers says the Chargers need to jump on the Jaguars early. Its like a new season for them with a new quarterback. Theyve got new life. Its almost like their record is 0-0 right now. Theyve got a new leader, Flowers said. Weve got to make it tough for him. He can throw, he can scramble, he can get out of pressure. He has all the tools. We cant let him get any rhythm. Weve got to take it away. THE REPLACEMENTS: Chargers running back Danny Woodhead is out for the season with a broken leg. Itll take a committee of Donald Brown, Branden Oliver and Shaun Draughn to replace him. Theres few backs in this league who do what he does on third down, so weve got to find ways to fill that void, offensive co-ordinator Frank Reich said. Running back Ryan Mathews remains out with a knee injury and inside linebacker Manti Teo is out indefinitely with a fractured foot. TIGHT END TROUBLE: Chargers tight end Antonio Gates could be in for a big day against Jacksonville. Maybe Ladarius Green, too. The Jaguars have been beaten, burned and bested by just about every tight end theyve faced the past two seasons. Opposing tight ends have totalled 117 receptions for 1,328 yards and 13 touchdowns in the past 19 games against the Jaguars. In Jacksonvilles three games this season, opposing tight ends have combined to catch 25 passes for 293 yards and four scores. Next up: Gates, who has 14 catches for 185 yards and three TDs. Hes very savvy, has a great feel, Jaguars coach Gus Bradley said. He doesnt do things that you would see from normal tight ends that you play. Just unique. ... We have to be fully aware of where hes at. WEST COAST WOES: The Jaguars have lost their past six games on the West Coast, including going 0-4 in California. Jacksonvilles last win in the Golden State came Jan. 2, 2005, at Oakland. The Jags are winless in two trips to San Diego, falling 38-13 in 2010 and 34-21 in 2004. Air Max 97 Plus Black Shock Orange . The Indians scored twice in the top of the ninth, getting the go-ahead run on a wild pitch by closer Matt Lindstrom. Axford (0-1) came in seeking his fifth save in as many chances. Air Max 97 Nintendo 64 For Sale . The former Toronto FC designated player played three of his 15 professional seasons with the team. http://www.outletairmax97.com/ . Hamelin overcame a weak start to win bronze in the 500-metre race behind winner Wu Dajing of China and American J.R. Celski on Saturday at the world short track speed skating championship.Michael Phelps comeback has been sidetracked by more trouble away from the pool. The Olympic champion was arrested for the second time on DUI charges early Tuesday in his hometown of Baltimore, another embarrassment for a swimmer who came out of retirement this year with his sights set on competing at the Rio Games. Phelps issued an apology that sounded very familiar to the ones he made after a drunken-driving arrest a decade ago, as well as when a British tabloid published a photograph in 2009 that showed him using a marijuana pipe. I understand the severity of my actions and take full responsibility, Phelps said in a statement. I know these words may not mean much right now but I am deeply sorry to everyone I have let down. Maryland Transportation Authority police charged the 18-time gold medallist after officers said he was caught speeding and failed field sobriety tests. The arrest came about a month after the 29-year-old Phelps won three golds and two silvers at the Pan Pacific Championships in Australia, setting himself up to compete at next summers world championships and at Rio in 2016. Its too early to say if Phelps might face sanctions from USA Swimming, which took no action after his 2004 arrest but suspended him from competition for three months over the pot picture. The news regarding Michael Phelps and his actions are disappointing and unquestionably serious, the national governing body said in a statement. We expect our athletes to conduct themselves responsibly in and out of the pool. The U.S. Olympic Committee had a similar reaction. CEO Scott Blackmun said the organization was surprised by Phelps arrest and disappointed on a number of fronts. Phelps was charged with driving under the influence, excessive speed and crossing double lane lines in the Fort McHenry Tunnel on Interstate 95 in Baltimore, according to the Maryland Transportation Authority. If convicted on the DUI charge, he would face a maximum penalty of a year in jail, a $1,000 fine and the loss of his drivers license for six months. Under Maryland law, the latest case is not considered a second offence because his first DUI conviction occurred more than five years ago. Phelps could face the wrath of his sponsors, though there was no immediate word of any company planning to drop him. Its too early to tell, said Don Rockwell, the CEO of Phelps new swimsuit sponsor, California-based Aqua Sphere. For the most part, were supportive. We just need to wait and see what happens. This is not a deal-breaker for us, unless we find out something else that happened. Phelps also has deaals with Subway, Under Armour, Omega and Master Spas. Air Max 97 Neon Seoul For Sale. In early August, Phelps announced he was ending his long relationship with Speedo to sign the deal with Aqua Sphere. Just last week, according to Rockwell, company officials were in Baltimore working with Phelps on the sizing of his new suit, which he can begin wearing at meets starting Jan. 1. First, he must deal with a more serious issue. A Maryland Transportation Authority police officer was using radar about 1:40 a.m. when Phelps white 2014 Land Rover came through the tunnel at 84 mph in a 45-mph zone, the agency said in a statement. The officer stopped Phelps just beyond the tunnels toll plaza. Mr. Phelps was identified as the driver by his drivers license and appeared to be under the influence, the statement said. He was unable to perform satisfactorily a series of standard field sobriety tests. Kelly Melhem, a spokesperson for the transportation agency, said department vehicles are equipped with in-car video recording devices. Officials were trying to determine if there was footage of Phelps arrest, which could be used as evidence if the case goes to trial. The statement said Phelps was co-operative during his arrest. He was taken to an authority station and later released. After the London Olympics two years ago, Phelps followed through on his long-stated plan to retire, having won twice as many golds as anyone else and 22 medals overall. Phelps returned to competition in April and set his sights on competing at the Rio Games, which would be his fifth Olympics. His first DUI arrest came in 2004 on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Phelps received 18 months probation, a $250 fine and was required to deliver a presentation on alcohol awareness to students at three high schools. I recognize the seriousness of this mistake, he said at the time. Ive learned from this mistake and will continue learning from this mistake for the rest of my life. Phelps wasnt charged after the picture came to light of him using a marijuana pipe at a party in South Carolina. He did accept the suspension from USA Swimming for what he called bad judgment and a mistake I wont make again. One of his major sponsors, Kellogg Co., dropped him almost immediately. Subway stayed with him and remains one of his biggest backers. Phelps comeback is going well. We accomplished everything we wanted to, he said after the Pan Pacs. We were able to find out some of the things I need to improve on over the next year, and things I want to improve on. His biggest issue at the moment is outside the pool. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 899 Themen und 995 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 28 Benutzer (03.08.2021 21:48).

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen