Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the low Canadian at 5 under with an even-par 72 Friday. That had her 1

in Gästeecke 13.11.2019 03:40
von sakura698 • Neuling | 825 Beiträge

MELBOURNE, Australia - Genie Bouchard is putting her Australian Open breakthrough form of a year ago out of mind as the Canadian concentrates on a new year and a new tennis season. Fake Balenciaga Shoes .The 20-year-old from Westmount, Que., takes the seventh seed when the first major of the season opens on Monday, with Bouchard facing Germanys Anna-Lena Friedsam.I try to see it as just a new year. Im not concerned about defending points from last year, said Bouchard, the 2014 Melbourne semi-finalist. To me its 2015. I start at zero and try to do as well as I can.My past results dont mean anything when Im going to walk out on the court tomorrow. I still have to fight and try to play as well as I can. I have great memories from last year, but it doesnt really mean anything to me this year.Bouchard is deliberately keeping the pressure off after rising into the Top-10 thanks to grand slam semis appearances in Melbourne and Paris, and a Wimbledon final.Her only goal at the moment is beating Friedsam— ranked 91 spots below her. The German took a win over the Canadian three years ago at a minor event in Slovenia.I know shes talented. Shes young, as well. I think she has a good serve, a good forehand. I dont really remember 100 per cent.Im just going to be ready for a battle. It will be my first tournament match of 2015 (after playing for Canada at the Hopman Cup team event in Perth)... Im really excited to go out there and try to do my best. Try just to prove to myself that I can get some matches under my belt at the beginning of the year. I think thats always very important.Bouchard has been without a permanent coach since parting with longtime mentor Nick Saviano under somewhat obscure circumstances in the off-season.For the moment, the Canadian is travelling in Australia with former player Diego Ayala. Thats about the extent of explanations from Bouchard about the arrangement,He was someone I worked with when I was younger. You dont get that on the tour now so much. So I think thats helpful for me right now.Theres that familiarity I have with him right now which is good, she added. Hes been on tour with a few players, can hit really well, as well.But as for any future plans: Were in Australia together. I dont know where its going to go, but thats the plan for now. Wholesale Balenciaga . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Latvia won a four-man World Cup bobsled race Sunday, while the U. Fake Balenciaga .C. - Alberta prop Andrew Tiedemann will captain Canada against Uruguay on Friday, the opening day of competition at the IRB Americas Rugby Championship. https://www.fakebalenciaga.com/ .A. Happ is coming off his first start of the year, a win at Philadelphia Monday. The former Phillie allowed three hits in five scoreless frames of a 3-0 triumph.LONDON, Ont. -- Safely in position to make the cut after her second round at the Canadian Pacific Womens Open, amateur Brooke Henderson still talked like playing on the weekend was in doubt. "I left a lot of opportunities out there and missed a lot of birdies, but thats OK," she said. "If I play the weekend, well get them." Saying "if" wasnt necessary. After shooting a 1-under-par 71 to get to 3 under for the tournament, the 16-year-old will get those opportunities Saturday and Sunday. Henderson was one of four Canadians to make the cut, along with Jennifer Kirby, amateur Jennifer Ha and Sue Kim. Henderson will move on after not making it past the second round in this event the past two years. "Im a lot more comfortable on the big stage," Henderson said. "Its awesome, because when I was out here at 14, I was pretty nervous and didnt really know anybody. Now, I know quite a few of the pros and they know me. Im more comfortable in the big setting with all the fans and all the cameras." Henderson has to be with all the attention on her this week at London Hunt and Country Club. Playing in a group with Kirby of Paris, Ont., and Rebecca Lee-Bentham of Toronto, Henderson was still the main draw. Following a second-place finish at the U.S. Amateur and a tie for 10th at the U.S. Womens Open, Hennderson has high expectations on her as the future face of Canadian golf. Fake Balenciaga Cheap. She doesnt know what her secret is, but the soon-to-be 17-year-old doesnt flinch at the exposure shes getting. "Its a challenge to be able to play well for (fans), and I love it," the Smiths Falls, Ont., native said. "I know theyre all cheering for me, so really its positive energy." Kirby used some of that positive energy to remain as the low Canadian at 5 under with an even-par 72 Friday. That had her 10 strokes off the lead, held by South Koreas So Yeon Ryu. "I didnt make a lot of birdie putts, but I made a lot of par saves," Kirby said. "Hopefully I can go a little lower on the weekend." Ha, whos from Calgary, had the best morning round of any Canadian with a 3-under 69 to get her to 3 under for the tournament. Kim of Langley, B.C., just made it a 1 under. Lee-Bentham, Sara-Maude Juneau of Fossambault, Que., Natalie Gleadall of Stratford, Ont., and Elizabeth Tong of Thornhill, Ont., missed by a stroke at even par. Lorie Kane (Charlottetown), Alena Sharp (Hamilton) and Jessica Wallace (Langley) were 1 over, Maude-Aimee LeBlanc (Sherbrooke, Que.) was 2 over, Samantha Richdale (Kelowna, B.C.) was 3 over, Erica Rivard (Tecumseh, Ont.) was 4 over and Nicole Vandermade (Brantford, Ont.) was 5 over. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 899 Themen und 995 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 28 Benutzer (03.08.2021 21:48).

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen