Image and video hosting by TinyPic

at 4-4 when Lopez double-faulted, and claimed the tiebr

in Gästeecke 13.11.2019 03:40
von sakura698 • Neuling | 825 Beiträge

GUELPH, Ont. Justin Turner Dodgers Jersey . - Chris Marchese scored at 2:05 of overtime and goaltender Justin Nichols made 48 saves to lift the Guelph Storm to a 4-3 victory over the Erie Otters in Ontario Hockey League action on Saturday.Marc Stevens, Luke Cairns and Matthew Hotchkiss scored in regulation for the Storm (20-12-2), who led 3-0 halfway through the second period before giving up three-consecutive goals.Trent Fox led the rally for the Otters (24-7-3), finding the back of the net twice — including the tying goal at 13:55 of the third period. Nick Betz rounded out the Erie offence.Otters goalie Daniel Dekoning gave up three goals on 15 shots through 32 minutes. Jake Lawr stopped 6-of-7 shots the rest of the way.Both teams were scoreless on one power-play chance each.---STEELHEADS 1 BULLS 0 (SO)BELLEVILLE, Ont. — Sam Babintsev and Jimmy Lodge scored in the shootout to lift Mississauga over the Bulls.Spencer Martin stopped 41 shots through regulation and overtime and two more in the shootout to help the Steelheads (15-16-1) snap a two-game losing streak. Charlie Graham made 36 saves and stopped two skaters in the shootout for Belleville (17-14-3).---SPIRIT 7 SPITFIRES 4SAGINAW, Mich. — Dylan Sadowy scored three goals and assisted on another as the Spirit topped Windsor.Devon Paliani struck twice for Saginaw (15-16-2), while Jesse Barwell and Jacob Ringuette rounded out the Spirit offence.Trevor Murphy, Sam Povorozniouk, Daniil Vertiy and Aaron Luchuk scored for the Spitfires (11-20-1), who extended their losing streak to four games.---COLTS 3 67s 1BARRIE, Ont. — Brendan Lemieux scored twice and assisted on the third goal to lead the Colts over Ottawa.Joseph Blandisi rounded out the attack for Barrie (18-12-2), scoring on an empty net 18:49 into the third period and assisting on both of Lemieuxs goals.Brendan Bell had the lone goal for the 67s (16-14-2), who had a two-game winning streak snapped.--- Cheap Dodgers Jerseys . Ferrer, the two-time defending champion in Buenos Aires, is aiming to win his 21st ATP tournament. Ferrer will next face fellow Spaniard Nicolas Almagro, the fourth seed, who defeated Jeremy Chardy of France 7-6 (7), 6-3 in another quarterfinal match. Jedd Gyorko Jersey .com) - Maria Sharapova reached her 10th career grand slam final after beating Ekaterina Makarova in straight sets at the Australian Open on Thursday. https://www.cheapdodgersonline.com/105h-kyle-garlick-jersey-dodgers.html . The incident occurred at 6:28 of the first period in Anaheims 6-3 home win over Dallas on Sunday. Garbutt left the penalty box and skated at Penner before leaving his skates to deliver a check.LONDON -- Grigor Dimitrov saved a match point to defeat Spanish left-hander Feliciano Lopez 6-7 (8), 7-6 (1), 7-6 (6) Sunday and win the grass court tournament at Queens Club, a warm-up event for Wimbledon. The fourth-seeded Dimitrov is the first Bulgarian to lift the title, and also the first player this year to win titles on three different surfaces after claiming victories in Acapulco on hardcourt and Bucharest on clay. At age 32, 10th-seeded Lopez was attempting to become the oldest winner of the tournament since 33-year old Tony Roche defeated John McEnroe in the 1978 final, and to win his first title since Eastbourne one year ago. "Of course, Im really happy with the win," said Dimitrov. "Obviously I knew what I had to do today out on the court, and Feli is one of those competitors that when it comes to fast surfaces, hes always very tricky to play. "Down match point in the second set wasnt the coolest thing, but, you know, I just fought hard. I just left everything out on the court." In a match that featured few rallies and even fewer break point opportunities, Dimitrov dropped only four points on serve in the first set bbut failed to convert two break points to lead 4-2. Keibert Ruiz Dodgers Jersey. Lopez went on to claim the tiebreaker on his fourth set point and games went comfortably with serve in the second set until the Spaniard held a match point on his opponents serve at 6-5. Dimitrov survived that crisis and then swept the tiebreaker for the loss of just one point, but a forehand volley by Lopez gave the Spaniard a break in the opening game of the final set. The Bulgarian got back on level terms at 4-4 when Lopez double-faulted, and claimed the tiebreaker on his second match point when Lopez netted a forehand. "I think when you face players like Grigor, you know that even playing the way I played today there is a chance to lose because hes a great player," said Lopez. "He never gives up, as he showed today. "Its tough to lose when you play such a great match, but you have to take it the other way, no? Overall it was a great week for me. It has been a great preparation for Wimbledon, and hopefully in Eastbourne next week I can do well again." Dimitrovs girlfriend, French Open champion Maria Sharapova, was among the spectators at Queens. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 899 Themen und 995 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 28 Benutzer (03.08.2021 21:48).

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen