Image and video hosting by TinyPic

hat. It was an incident that just flared up all

in Gästeecke 14.11.2019 03:25
von sakura698 • Neuling | 825 Beiträge

Barcelona manager Luis Enrique expects Lionel Messi to be at the club for many years amid speculation over his future. Wholesale Balenciaga . Messi, who has been linked with a move to Manchester City to join his former boss Pep Guardiola, is out of contract in 2018.The Argentina forward only returned to his club on Thursday after international duty, but was back in training on Friday and should start for Enriques side as they bid for their fifth successive La Liga win when they host Malaga on Saturday. I imagine Lionel Messi will be at Barcelona for many years, Enrique told the clubs website.It would be nice that a player who leaves his country to come to Barcelona and to be number one in history ends up finishing his career here. I would like that, but its up to him.The Catalans, who are two points adrift of leaders Real Madrid, have beaten Deportivo, Valencia, Granada and Sevilla in their last four outings to keep the pressure on their rivals at the summit of the table. A Madrid vs R Madrid November 19, 2016, 7:15pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass But while Enrique will welcome defender Gerard Pique back from injury for Saturdays encounter at the Nou Camp, the Spaniard will be without two other top names.Andres Iniesta remains sidelined with a knee injury, but could return for El Clasico on December 3, while Luis Suarez, who has scored eight times in La Liga this season, is suspended after picking up his fifth booking of the campaign against Sevilla.A victory for Barcelona will take them above Real, who travel to neighbours Atletico in an all-Madrid derby on Saturday night, which is live on Sky Sports 1. Malaga have won four of their last seven matches to climb into the top half of the table, and Juande Ramos side will be hoping to spring a surprise victory.Malaga won 1-0 at the Nou Camp two seasons ago before following that up with a goalless draw at home. Barcelona only beat them by a single strike in their two matches last term.Midfielder Ignacio Camacho will be suspended for the trip and striker Charles will be sidelined through injury.But Sandro Ramirez, who has scored four goals from his last five matches, will hope to continue his fine form on his return to the Nou Camp after he left the club on a free transfer last summer. Fake Balenciaga From China . According to a report from ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have re-signed the cornerback to a four-year, $39 million deal with a $12. Balenciaga Shoes Sale . According to bodog.ca, Cleveland moved up to grab the best odds to win the Larry OBrian trophy at 4-1 on Friday. By comparison, the Miami Heats odds plummeted from 3-1 favourites before LeBron left, to 50-1. https://www.fakebalenciaga.com/ .C. -- Al Jefferson said he feels like hes playing the best basketball of his 10-year NBA career.Newcastle manager Alan Pardew head-butted a player in an English Premier League game against Hull on Saturday, leading to a swift formal warning and 100,000-pound ($168,000) fine from his club, and facing the prospect of a lengthy touchline ban. The touchline confrontation unfolded in the 72nd minute when Hull midfielder David Meyler barged into Pardew as he looked to retrieve the ball for a throw-in at KC Stadium. After squaring up to Meyler before moving his head in the direction of the players face, Pardew was sent to the stands. FA chairman Greg Dyke described Pardews actions as "serious" after Newcastles 4-1 win, and said an investigation would be opened. Pardews employers reacted quickly, holding urgent talks with the manager and announcing his punishment hours later. "His behaviour was unacceptable and is not the behaviour we expect from the manager of Newcastle United," the northeast club said on its website. Pardew, whose job does not appear to be under immediate threat, accepted the formal warning and fine, Newcastle said. "Alan unreservedly apologized immediately following the game to the player, to Hull City Football Club and its fans, and to the fans of Newcastle United," the club statement said. "We have held discussions this evening with Alan, who has offeered his sincere apologies to the club and it is clear he deeply regrets his actions. Fake Balenciaga Shoes. quot; Although Pardew denied head-butting Meyler, he conceded the incident was "a wake-up call," coming after a recent touchline altercation with Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini. "(Meyler) was right on top of me and I wanted to just ease him away from me but obviously I put my head in a forward motion," Pardew said after the game. "I want to apologize to him, everyone at Hull and obviously my own fans as well. I dont think it was a head-butt. It wasnt a motion that was quick. "Sometimes when youre on the sideline like that you can get involved in a moment like that. It was an incident that just flared up all around me. I just wanted to get him away." Pardew said he would "accept whatever comes my way" as a punishment, and he was likely to be prevented from sitting on the bench for several games by the FA. Newcastles statement expressed disappointment that Pardews behaviour took the focus off such a fine attacking performance against Hull. Newcastle was already leading 3-1 at the time of the incident after Moussa Sissoko scored twice on either side of Loic Remys goal. With Pardew in the stands, Vurnon Anita added the fourth in stoppage time. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 899 Themen und 995 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 28 Benutzer (03.08.2021 21:48).

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen