Image and video hosting by TinyPic

hen Villar singled to centre and then took second when Jones bobbled the ball. Villar stole third and scored on a single by

in Gästeecke 21.11.2019 03:06
von sakura698 • Neuling | 825 Beiträge

Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork. Cheap Fake Yeezys .com) - Thaddeus Young scored 22 points, and he hit the go-ahead free throw with 2.8 seconds remaining to boost the Minnesota Timberwolves to a 120-119 win over the Los Angeles Lakers in a battle between the teams with the worst records in the Western Conference. Kobe Bryant led the Lakers with 26 points, but he had a pair of costly free- throw misses, and his potential game-winning 3-pointer clanked off the rim and backboard as time expired. Lack of focus. Its as simple as that, Lakers coach Byron Scott said. We looked at them like they were inferior to us. We made some bonehead plays on both ends of the floor. Zach LaVine netted a career-best 28 points on 11-of-14 shooting, and Mo Williams scored 25 to go with 11 assists for the Timberwolves, who snapped a three-game skid and moved to 4-10 on the season. You can go right down the line, we had a lot of offense, Timberwolves coach Flip Saunders said. We had 37 assists, which means we moved the ball. Even though were undermanned, we fought to the last second. Wesley Johnson scored 19 and Jeremy Lin contributed 18 points and 11 assists for the Lakers, who blew an eight-point lead with five minutes remaining and lost their fourth in a row to fall to 3-13. Nick Youngs reverse jam gave LA a 115-107 lead with 5:03 left, but the Timberwolves eventually moved to a 119-117 lead on Thaddeus Youngs turnaround bank hook shot with a minute to go. That go-ahead shot came 15 seconds after Bryant missed a pair of foul shots. Johnson then missed a potential 3-point shot, but Williams couldnt get a short jumper to fall at the other end. Bryant pump-faked before sinking a jumper from the right side of the lane with 5.6 seconds left to tie the game at 119. Thaddeus Young then drove to the basket before being fouled by Nick Young. The second free-throw was made, and the Lakers attempt to win the game went awry when Bryant popped free for an open look from the top of the key, but the 3- point attempt hit off the rim and backboard. Williams scored 11 in the opening quarter, but Bryant countered with 12 to give his team a 30-23 edge after 12 minutes. LaVine went 7-of-8 from the field for 18 points in the second, but LA was in front, 58-54, at the half. The hosts were ahead, 96-93, going to the fourth. Game Notes The Timberwolves, who had lost 14 of their previous 15 to the Lakers at Staples Center, shot 57 percent from the field ... Corey Brewer had 13 points and eight assists for Minnesota ... Carlos Boozer scored 15 points, one less than Nick Young ... Minnesota got its first win (1-10) when allowing 100 or more points. Fake Yeezys 2019 . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a course-record 10-under 62 on Wednesday to take the first-round lead in the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Wholesale Fake Yeezys . - Skiing far more aggressively than in her season debut a day earlier, Lindsey Vonn was in provisional 10th place after the first 45 skiers in a World Cup downhill on Saturday. http://www.fakeyeezysforsale.com/ . Terrance Broadway threw for 227 yards and Hunter Stover kicked three field goals as the Ragin Cajuns won an unprecedented fourth straight New Orleans Bowl with a 16-3 triumph over Nevada.BALTIMORE -- With several players hampered by injuries, Steve Clevenger became the latest Orioles role player to get a big hit. Clevenger, who is in the lineup while starting catcher Matt Wieters recovers from elbow soreness, hit an RBI double in the 10th inning to extend the Orioles winning streak to five games with a 5-4 victory over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. "Its big, just for the team," Clevenger said. "We were on a four-game win streak, now five. Were never going to give up until the last out and we proved that tonight." J.J. Hardy had an infield single with one out in the 10th before Clevenger hit a double down the right field line off Paul Clemens (0-1). "I was just battling," Clemens said. "I couldnt come in with my fastball at all so thats bad. I was really looking to get comfortable out there. We didnt go to off-speed soon enough. I just kept missing with my fastballs and paid for it. I feel responsible. This is a ball game we should win." The Astros have lost seven of their past eight games. Houstons Jose Altuve hit a two-out, two RBI single in the ninth inning off Baltimore closer Tommy Hunter that gave the Astros a 4-3 lead. However, after a 55-minute rain delay, Astros right-hander Anthony Bass loaded the bases with two outs on two singles and a walk before pinch hitter Delmon Young tied the game with an infield single. "I didnt let them on," Hunter said. "I didnt want them to get on. I actually tried to get them out. They got a couple hits. They got me tonight. Im probably going to come back out and give them hell tomorrow. Thats the only thing I can do." Ryan Webb (2-0) pitched a scoreless 10th for Baltimore. After Nelson Cruz gave the Orioles a 3-2 lead with his 10th home run of the season in the eighth, Hunter entered and allowed a single and double with one out before getting Jonathan Villar to ground into a fielders choice preventing a run from scoring. However, Altuve delivered a sharp single to centre to give the Astros the lead. Astros right-hander Collin McHugh allowed two runs and seven hits with four strikeouts and two walks over 6 1-3 innings. After allowing just one run in his opening two starts of the season, McHugh allowed five runs in just four innings May 4 against Seattle. "Collin did a tremendous job," Astros manager Bo Porter said. "He pitched well. He had a sharp breaking ball working. He did a good job of pitching thhe ball to the inner third of the plate. Fake Yeezy Boost 350 V2. He put us in position to win the game." After losing his previous two starts, Baltimore right-hander Miguel Gonzalez allowed two runs and six hits with six strikeouts and two walks over a season-high seven innings. The Orioles Adam Jones hit his fourth home run and Nick Markakis went 2 for 5 and extended his hit streak to 17 games, the longest active in the majors. George Springer went 2 for 4 for Houston and hit his second career home run after getting his first Thursday against Detroit. With the Orioles trailing 2-1 in the seventh, Hardy led off with a single and then Clevenger also reached when McHugh fell while trying to handle a dribbler. After Steve Pearce singled to load the bases, McHugh allowed the tying run on a wild pitch. The Orioles could not take the lead despite having runners on second and third with no outs as McHugh and left-hander Tony Sipp got groundouts before Josh Zeid struck out Manny Machado to end the threat. The Orioles improved to 17-0 when leading after eight innings. The Astros took a 1-0 lead in the second when Springer homered to left off Gonzalez with two outs. Houston increased the margin to 2-0 the next inning when Villar singled to centre and then took second when Jones bobbled the ball. Villar stole third and scored on a single by Dexter Fowler. McHugh was cruising and retired eight consecutive batters before allowing a walk to Pearce in the fifth. Jones homered in the sixth to pull the Orioles to within 2-1. It was the first Orioles hit since Clevenger singled in the second. NOTES: Houston manager Bo Porter lost a challenge in the seventh when Dexter Fowler was out on a close play at first base. It took 1 minute, 16 seconds to confirm the ruling on the field. ... Orioles first baseman Chris Davis (strained left oblique) played nine innings and went 1 for 4 in a rehab assignment at Double-A Bowie. He will be evaluated Sunday when he is scheduled to come off the disabled list. ... There is no timetable for Orioles catcher Matt Wieters (sore right elbow) to begin throwing. Wieters served as the designated hitter for the past three games. ... Astros catcher Jason Castro was back in the lineup Saturday after missing the previous game because of a left forearm bruise. ... Houston reliever Matt Albers (right shoulder tendinitis) is eligible to come off the disabled list, Porter said the team will give him a few more days to rest. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 899 Themen und 995 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 28 Benutzer (03.08.2021 21:48).

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen