Image and video hosting by TinyPic

d for a successful NBA career because of it. On top of that

in Gästeecke 02.12.2019 02:26
von sakura698 • Neuling | 825 Beiträge

(SportsNetwork. Discount Balenciaga .com) - LeBron James return to the Cleveland Cavaliers was spoiled, but he wont have much time to cry about it as his squad faces the Chicago Bulls at the United Center Friday night. Amidst insane hype, immense hoopla and an appearance by Justin Beiber, James took the court at Quicken Loans Arena Thursday as a member of the Cavaliers once again. After four seasons, and two titles, with the Miami Heat, the prodigal son returned. And the Cavs lost and James looked shaky. The New York Knicks rode into Cleveland and left with a 95-90 victory. James, the four-time MVP, scored 17 points on 5-for-15 shooting, and committed eight turnovers. It was the first time in his already illustrious career that he had at least eight turnovers, fewer than 20 points and fewer than five assists. Eight is not okay, James said of the turnovers. I think some of the turnovers were careless. My turnovers, some of them were careless and some of them were chemistry. Im throwing passes where I was hoping some of my teammates would be. It was a huge night. It was exciting for the fans, exciting for the city, said James. But, now we can just play regular basketball. Kevin Love, acquired in a blockbuster deal from the Timberwolves, had 19 points and 14 rebounds in his first action in a Cleveland uniform, while returning star Kyrie Irving led the way with 22 points and seven assists. Anderson Varejao and Dion Waiters both chipped in 10 points. The Cavs allowed the Knicks to shoot 53.6 percent from the floor and 50 percent from beyond the 3-point line. While all five Cleveland starters scored in double figures, the bench was out-pointed, 41-12. James and Irving both played over 43 minutes in the Cavaliers season-opener. Things certainly dont get easier for LeBron and company. Most pundits predicted a showdown for Eastern Conference supremacy between the Cavs and Bulls and their first battle comes just two games into the long campaign, in the home opener for the Bulls no less. Its as good as it gets. Just being able to play in that building is very special, said Chicagos Joakim Noah. The Bulls opened the 2014-15 season against the Knicks and squashed them, 104-80, Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden. The key to the Bulls success this season rests on former MVP, Derrick Roses shoulders. Actually, the key rests in his knees to be more specific. He played only 10 regular-season games the last two seasons, but scored 13 points and handed out five assists on Wednesday. We played good basketball and it led to an easy game, noted Rose. Its just the first game, (but) when things run smooth like they were running tonight, everyone will look at our entire team and see how deep we are. Bench player Taj Gibson led Chicago in scoring with 22 points. Pau Gasol, the prize free-agent acquisition of the offseason, finished with 21. Aaron Brooks chipped in 13 with the reserves and rookie Doug McDermott and Kirk Hinrich both scored 12. The Bulls, one of the best defensive teams in the league since head coach Tom Thibodeau took over, held the Knicks to 36.5 percent shooting from the field and 17.6 from 3-point range. Jimmy Butler, Chicagos versatile young wing, missed Wednesdays game with a thumb injury. Original reports had him done for two to four weeks, but Butler might give it a go on Friday. He did a little more today. It wasnt a heavy day, Thibodeau said after practice on Thursday. Well see where we are tomorrow. Its day to day. Well see. The Bulls won three of four against the Cavs last season and went 13-2 against their Central Conference rivals while James was in South Beach. Cleveland is 2-8 in its last 10 at Chicago. Fake Yeezys For Sale . The Professional Referee Organization, which manages game officials for the U.S. Soccer Federation and MLS, notified the Professional Soccer Referee Association of the lockout and said replacement officials will be used. Cheap Balenciaga Shoes . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.outletsneakersclearance.com/fake-vans.html . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization.Gary Harris is going pro, thanks in part to coach Tom Izzos recommendation. The Michigan State shooting guard is entering the NBA draft, choosing to skip his last two years of college. "Its time to follow my dream," Harris said in a statement released by the school. Izzo told reporters after the season that he would advise Harris to make the jump to the league if his research led him to believe the native of Fishers, Ind., would be among the top guards drafted in June. "Not only do I fully support and celebrate Garys decision, but after my information gathering process, I recommend it," Izzo said in a statement. "I expect Gary to be a high pick in the draft, but more importantly, I know that he is well prepared for a long career." Harris averaged a team-high 16.7 points last season, helping his team win 29 games, including the Big Ten tournament championship. He shot 43 per cent overall and made 81 of 230 3-point shots. Harris was an Associated Press All-America honourable mention, All-Big Ten and all-conference defensive player. The 6-foot-4 Harris, who was voted team MVP by his teammates and the media, was among 15 finalists for the Wooden Award last season. "My two seasons at Michigan State have been an amazing experience," Harris said. "I have a lifetime of memories, including some incredible games in some incredible places, NCAA Tournaments, and cuttting down the nets after a Big Ten tournament championship. Under Armour Wholesale China. " He scored 1,025 points in two seasons, becoming the third player in program history to reach the 1,000-point mark as a sophomore. The other two were Magic Johnson and Mike Robinson. Last year, Harris became the first player in Michigan State history to be named Big Ten freshman of the year and to be voted MVP by his teammates. After debating whether to be a one-and-done player, he chose to become a sophomore. "Just like last season, I had to make a tough decision," Harris said. "There hasnt been a single day where I regretted my decision to return for my sophomore season. It was the right decision for me and Im better prepared for a successful NBA career because of it. On top of that, I have another season of memories from being around this years team." Michigan State has not announced if Branden Dawson will return as a senior or join Harris in the draft. Dawson averaged a career-high 11.2 points last season. The 6-foot-6 forward flashed some of his potential, scoring a career-high 26 points in an NCAA tournament win over Harvard and scoring 24 points in his next game, helping the fourth-seeded Spartans beat top-seeded Virginia in the round of 16. After scoring in double digits for six straight games, Dawson scored just five points in the season-ending loss to the seventh-seeded Huskies. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 899 Themen und 995 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 28 Benutzer (03.08.2021 21:48).

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen