Image and video hosting by TinyPic

t he would never leave us for another Championship

in Gästeecke 06.12.2019 04:57
von sakura698 • Neuling | 825 Beiträge

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has apologised after Cesc Fabregas red card during Wednesdays friendly clash with Liverpool. Vans Shoes Clearance Sale . Gary Cahills early header saw the Blues come away with a 1-0 victory during the International Champions Cup tie in California, despite going down to 10 men in the 70th minute. Cesc Fabregas was shown the red card for this dangerous lunge on Liverpool centre-back Ragnar Klavan The Spain international flew into a dangerous tackle on new Liverpool defender Ragnar Klavan before receiving a straight sending off. Six other players were booked during the feisty encounter. Speaking on the incident, Conte said: Im sorry for this and the player is the same. To the player, I said no excuses and Im sorry for him and Im sorry for the Liverpool player. Cesc Fabregas was sent off during the clash in California I think that in this period, the fatigue sometimes can [cause a player] to go too late in the situation. I know Fabregas is a good man and hes not a player to have this type of situation. Im sorry for him and Im sorry for the Liverpool player. Hazard keen to make amends Midfielder determined to recapture best form Former Italy boss Conte has made two signings since arriving at Stamford Bridge, bringing in NGolo Kante and Michy Batshuayi, and has reportedly shown interest in striker Carlos Tevez.The pair worked together at Juventus during the 2013/14 season and earlier this week, Tevez claimed Conte wanted to bring him to Stamford Bridge - but revealed he wants to finish his career with current club Boca Juniors.When asked about Chelseas reported interest in the 32-year-old, Conte only had good wishes for his former player. Antonio Conte comments on Chelseas reported interest in Carlos Tevez Carlos was my player when I was coach at Juventus and I had a fantastic season with him and I appreciated Carlos as a player and also as a man, the manager said.But now I know he is a player of Boca Juniors and he did a lot back in Argentina last season and I wish the best for him and his family.Watch the International Champions Cup live on Sky Sports as well as 126 Premier League games throughout the season, including Chelsea v West Ham on August 15. Also See: Fabregas off in feisty friendly Tevez: Chelsea want me Chelsea bid £38m for Koulibaly Chelsea must make title bid Vans Old Skool Black Sale . Patrick Sharp scored twice and Patrick Kane, Bryan Bickell and Nick Leddy also connected to lead Chicago to a 5-2 win over the Devils on Monday night. Cheap Vans Shoes . - After a back-and-forth battle throughout the season, Alex Guenette has earned the 2013 rookie of the year award for the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 by just one point over Ryley Seibert. http://www.vansshoesclearancesale.com/ . The 25-year-old Lu, a regular on the Japan LPGA Tour after giving up her LPGA Tour membership in 2010, shot an 8-under 64 in windy, wet conditions at Kintetsu Kashikojima.Steve Bruce is understood to be the leading candidate for the vacant Aston Villa managers job, closely followed by current interim boss Steve Clarke. Sky sources understand that both men are in contention, but the struggling Sky Bet Championship club, who sacked Roberto Di Matteo after just 12 games last week, are yet to hold talks with either candidate.Bruce resigned from Hull City in the summer following a dispute over transfer policy and was among the candidates to take over as England manager following Euro 2016. He previously managed Villas city rivals Birmingham. Steve Clarke was assistant to Roberto Di Matteo at Villa before his sacking Clarke was Di Matteos assistant since they were appointed by the clubs new Chinese owner Tony Xia in the summer.It is understood the club are hoping to make an appointment before next weeks clash with west Midland rivals Wolves.Earlier on Friday, Huddersfield Towns German manager David Wagner, who has guided the Terriers to the top of the Championship, was seeemingly ruled out of the running by the Yorkshire clubs chairman Dean Hoyle. Vans Sk8 Hi Reissue. Steve Bruce secured his fourth promotion to the Premier League and second with Hull in May Hoyle said in a club statement: David has told me that he would never leave us for another Championship club, regardless of which club that is.Bristol City manager Lee Johnson has also distanced himself from the job.Villa, who have been through three different managers inside 12 months and were relegated from the Premier League in May, sit 19th in the second tier with one win and seven draws from 11 league games.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Huddersfield: Wagner wouldnt leave Johnson plays down Villa link Villa future still rosy - Di Matteo Bruce is Sky Bet fav for Villa ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 899 Themen und 995 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 28 Benutzer (03.08.2021 21:48).

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen