Image and video hosting by TinyPic

none better than the three saves on Mats Zuccarello.One of t

in Gästeecke 06.12.2019 04:58
von sakura698 • Neuling | 825 Beiträge

ORLANDO, Fla. Dale Murphy Jersey Braves . - The Orlando Magic will be missing a pair of projected regular-season starters for their preseason opener.Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said Monday that second-year guard Victor Oladipo is sitting out Tuesdays game at Miami after spraining the medial collateral ligament in his right knee.The injury occurred when Oladipo landed awkwardly during a scrimmage Friday. It came a day after free agent pickup Channing Frye sustained the same injury in his left knee following a collision during a scrimmage.Oladipo was able to finish Fridays scrimmage, but was sent for an MRI on Saturday after reporting soreness.This could have been way worse, so Im lucky, Oladipo said Monday. Im just going to heal up and prepare mentally so that when I come back I wont be a step behind. Hopefully, it will be a step forward. . I just think if (the knee injury) was really serious that I wouldnt have been able to finish (Fridays scrimmage). But it is what it is, Im taking it one day at a time and based on the treatment well see when Ill be able to come back.There is no timetable for either players return, which will depend on how each responds to treatment.Orlando also will be without guard Willie Green, who is listed as day-to-day with a hyperextended left knee. Green was acquired off waivers in June.The Magic have only six players on their preseason roster that were on the roster to begin the regular season a year ago.The injuries will obviously be to blow to building early chemistry, but coach Jacque Vaughn said it will allow other players to get playing time in the meantime. That list includes rookie Elfrid Payton, and Evan Fournier, who the Magic acquired in the draft night trade that sent Arron Afflalo to Denver.It gives an opportunity for other guys to understand how we want to play, Vaughn said. Its not ideal and wed love to have all 15 guys ready to rock and roll, participating and learning each other, but thats not where we are. But you know we wont complain and well keep this thing rolling.Oladipo said he plans to stay busy while hes away from game action.At the end of the end of the day Ive just got to figure out how to stay close to my team and get better away from the court, whether thats watching film, watching games or improving myself mentally, he said. Luke Jackson Jersey Braves . Go to turbozone.ca to see more of his epic work and you can follow him on twitter (@Turbo_Zone). Gaurav Shastri - A tribute to the amazing fan base who stand outside during games at "Jurassic Park" and an unbelievable shot of Paul Pierce fearing a Raptor. Ralph Garr Jersey Braves . A lovely summer day in England with abundant sunshine and minimal wind allowed him to attack Royal Liverpool. https://www.discountjerseysonline.com/joe-torre-jersey-braves-59 . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Pittsburgh Penguins (5) – He was locked in all night, made huge stops on Benoit Pouliot, Raphael Diaz, Ryan Mcdonagh, Carl Hagelin, Rick Nash (twice) but none better than the three saves on Mats Zuccarello.One of the leagues top running backs should be back to 100 per cent for next season. Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Doug Martin broke the news that hes cleared for full activity moving forward. CLEARED!!!! Excited to be back yall!! — DDoug Martin (@DougMartin22) March 31, 2014 Martin was lost for the season with a shoulder injury in Week 7, a loss to the Atlanta Falcons. Grant Dayton Jersey Braves. The 25-year-old underwent surgery to repair a torn labrum. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 899 Themen und 995 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 28 Benutzer (03.08.2021 21:48).

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen