Image and video hosting by TinyPic

particularly well in the second quarter, with the Lakers again s

in Gästeecke 07.12.2019 04:12
von sakura698 • Neuling | 825 Beiträge

MONACO -- Novak Djokovic began the defence of his Monte Carlo Masters title in flamboyant style Tuesday, taking only 45 minutes to beat Albert Montanes 6-1, 6-0 and maintain his perfect record against the Spaniard. Replica Soccer Jerseys . The second-ranked Serb won 11 consecutive games and improved to 6-0 against Montanes, who has taken only one set off Djokovic. "For the first match on clay, it was great. There were not too many flaws in my game," Djokovic said. "I was just trying to use the court well, not allowing him to get into the rhythm. I was changing the angles, coming to the net, being aggressive." The speed and ease of the win reminded him of when he beat Czech player Jan Hernych 6-0, 6-0 five years ago in the second round at Basel, Switzerland. "Its great that you have a chance to finish your work on the court in such a short time," he said. "On the other (hand), I would like to have a little bit more longer rallies, bigger challenge so I can test myself, see where I am, where my game is at this moment on clay." The only small drawback for Djokovic is that he has some soreness in his right wrist. "I have a certain problem that I carry for the last week or so," he said. "The short match today helped definitely. So Im going to have some time to heal it." Djokovic has won two Masters titles this year, beating Rafael Nadal in Key Biscayne and Roger Federer at Indian Wells. He is also looking for his fifth straight Masters title after winning Paris and Shanghai at the end of last year. He faces Frenchman Gael Monfils in the next round, who beat 14th-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa 6-4, 7-6 (4), or Spaniard Pablo Carreno Busta. French Open runner-up David Ferrer of Spain needed a bit longer to reach the third round, taking just over one hour to beat Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-0 after dropping his opening service game. Ferrer, who lost the final here to Nadal in 2011, next plays 12th-seeded Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria or Albert Ramos of Spain. Ninth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France also advanced to round three after beating Philipp Kohlschreiber of Germany 6-4, 1-6, 6-4. In the first round, Dimitrov beat Marcel Granollers of Spain 6-2, 4-6, 6-2, while 13th-seeded Mikhail Youzhny of Russia lost to Andreas Seppi of Italy 6-3, 7-6 (4) and No. 16 Jerzy Janowicz of Poland was beaten by Michael Llodra of France 6-4, 6-2. Teymuraz Gabashvili of Russia beat Gilles Simon of France 4-6, 6-4, 6-4 and will next play Nadal on Wednesday, while Croat Marin Cilic beat Australian Marinko Matosevic 6-1, 3-6, 6-2 and faces Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka of Switzerland, the third seed. Fake Soccer Jerseys . -- Shanshan Feng was alone in her opinion about the pin positions in the Kraft Nabisco Championship. Soccer Jerseys From China .J. -- Omar Cummings helped the Houston Dynamo advance to the MLS Eastern Conference finals. https://www.cheapsoccerjerseysjustwholesale.com/ . -- Miami Dolphins defensive co-ordinator Kevin Coyle defended the management style of coach Joe Philbin in the wake of the teams bullying scandal.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Carmelo Anthony scored 31 points with eight rebounds to lead the New York Knicks to a 92-80 win over the Los Angeles Lakers. Langston Galloway contributed 13 points for the Knicks, who have won two of their last three. New York had eight players score at least six points. Carlos Boozer had 19 points with 10 rebounds and Jordan Clarkson added 19 points in the loss. Los Angeles has lost 11 of its last 12 games on the road. We just got off to a bad start in the first quarter, Lakers coach Byron Scott said. Jason Smith led an efficient offense for the Knicks in the first quarter with nine points. New York shot 56 from the floor and limited Los Angeles to just 5-of-20 shooting over the first 12 minutes, taking a 32-19 lead into the second. Soccer Jerseys. Neither team shot particularly well in the second quarter, with the Lakers again shooting under 30 percent in the frame. They did, however, manage to cut the deficit to 47-39 at the break. Anthony scored New Yorks final 12 points of the third as it led 72-57 entering the fourth. The Knicks led by as many as 21 in the final period. Game Notes Lou Amundson pulled 13 rebounds in the win ... The Lakers were held to 35.5 percent shooting ... Wesley Johnson came off the LA bench and scored 11. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 899 Themen und 995 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 28 Benutzer (03.08.2021 21:48).

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen