Image and video hosting by TinyPic

said. "Weve got no regrets; they were simply bett

in Gästeecke 09.12.2019 09:11
von sakura698 • Neuling | 825 Beiträge

NORTON, Mass. Nike Air Max Schweiz . - Jordan Spieth has spent his second season going to PGA Tour courses he had seen only once, each of them filled with various memories. The best ones are in Boston. Spieth didnt win the Deutsche Bank Championship a year ago, though it sure felt like it. He played the final round on Labour Day with Phil Mickelson and turned in what he still calls the best round of his life. The 21-year-old Texan finished birdie-birdie-birdie-eagle for a 62. The round was stopped by storms, and with no golf being played, the TPC Boston was buzzing about Spieth. "This is the site the last time I was here of the best round of golf Ive ever played," Spieth said Thursday after his pro-am round. "Given the timing of it, what was at stake, the way I played that day ... being back draws some really good memories." Spieth could use another performance like that. He still hasnt won this year, though he played so consistently well and gave himself so many chances the first half of the season that he is No. 9 in the FedEx Cup going into the second playoff event, which starts Friday. Hunter Mahan now is the No. 1 seed after his win last week at The Barclays. Rory McIlroy is No. 2, followed by Jimmy Walker. Only the top 100 qualified for the Deutsche Bank Championship. The top 70 advance next week to the BMW Championship in Denver, and the top 30 go to the FedEx Cup finale at the Tour Championship. Spieth couldnt help but remember some of the shots during his practice round this week — the long birdie putt on 15 to match Mickelson, another long birdie on the 16th. "On 17, I hooked a 3-wood and it was going in the junk," Spieth said. "It hit a rock and 340 yards in the middle. I had 50 yards to the hole. Johnny Miller I guess said on the air that he was surprised I was playing aggressively because I hit driver. I hit a 3-wood. Toe-hooked it." And then on the 18th in his practice round Tuesday, he had the same length of the eagle putt he made last year, but from the other side of the hole. "I remember exactly what the putt did — breaking slightly off to the right and at the end curving back in," Spieth said. Even better was how it ended. He already was 7-under for his round when he drilled his tee shot on the par-5 18th as clouds gathered and thunder began to rumble. It was his first time playing with Mickelson, and the kid was putting on quite a show. The Deutsche Bank was the final tournament before U.S. captain Fred Couples announced his two picks for the Presidents Cup. Spieth was being mentioned as a possibility, but this round clearly was an attention-getter. "Walking up the 18th fairway, Phil said, With what youve done today, you locked it up in my mind. Go ahead and finish strong. Dont that that for granted. Finish this round off," Spieth said. He finished in style, and Mickelson took over from there. Coming out of the scoring area, Mickelson sent a text to Couples that said, "Dude, youve got to pick this guy." Spieth was the clubhouse leader during the storm delay, though it was clear it would not hold up. Henrik Stenson, Steve Stricker and Sergio Garcia were among those with enough holes to play on a rain-softened course. Spieth wound in a tie for fourth, five shots behind. His family was in town, and he joined them on a drive to Providence, Rhode Island, to help brother Steven get moved it at Brown, where he plays basketball. Thats when Spieth got a text of his own — from Couples. "Freddie texted me before the tournament was over, on my drive to Providence," Spieth said. "He said, What a great round. Look forward to seeing you on the team. Dont say anything except to your family, but its looking good." Couples picked him. Spieth wound up at No. 7 in the FedEx Cup. He went 2-2 in the Presidents Cup. Six months later, he shared the 54-hole lead in the Masters. All because of Boston? Technically, no. Spieth would not have been in the FedEx Cup playoffs had he not won the John Deere Classic, which made him a PGA Tour member. Thats a pretty strong memory, too. "To have this experience was because of the Deere," he said. "Here is what sent it over the edge." Nike Air Max Günstig . Certainly not Monday night. George Hill took care of the early work, scoring a season-high 26 points, and Paul George closed it out by scoring 11 of his 26 points during a decisive second-half stretch that finally allowed Indiana to pull away from Minnesota 98-84 for yet another win. Air Max 97 Kaufen Schweiz . Just ask Arsenal fans. However, Arsene Wenger has repeatedly told anyone willing to listen that finishing in that spot is more important than winning a cup competition. https://www.schuheshopschweiz.ch/ . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better.Fridays action from Brazil concludes with Ecuador and Honduras both looking for their first win at the 2014 World Cup. Listen to Ecuador vs. Honduras LIVE at 6pm et/3pm pt on TSN Radio 1050 Toronto and TEAM 1410 Vancouver. Ecuador and Honduras will both be aiming to bounce back after suffering defeats in their respective World Cup openers in Group E play at the Arena da Baixada on Friday. Both sides enter the match without a point, but the two teams arrived at that destination in very different ways. Ecuadors 2-1 defeat to Switzerland came on a stoppage-time winner from Swiss substitute Haris Seferovic, while Honduras was hammered 3-0 by France and had Wilson Palacios sent off in the first half. There is no room for error for either team in this game as the loser would be eliminated, and both must pick themselves up after tough defeats to open the competition. Ecuador took the lead in the contest in the 22nd minute through a goal from Enner Valencia as he headed home a free kick. But Switzerland made the most of a set-piece chance of its own and equalized early in the second half courtesy of Admir Mehmedi. The match was there for the taking for either side in the second half, but just when Ecuador seemed to be pressing for the winner, Switzerland hit on a counter attack in the dying minutes to snatch the win on a well-worked piece of play that resulted in Seferovic slamming home the winner from close range. "It was an intense and evenly-matched game. Weve seen both teams perform to the best of their ability," said Ecuador head coach Reinaldo Rueda, "We seemed to have thee game under control, but what use is that if you end up losing? But thats football, although we didnt deserve to lose. Air Max Günstig Outlet. Both teams went looking for the win. We have to get this defeat out of our heads and get ready to face two very strong opponents." That first opponent, Honduras, was soundly beaten by France through two goals from Karim Benzema and an own goal that brought goal-line technology into play. Benzema converted from the penalty spot shortly before halftime to put France into the lead, while Honduras entered the break with 10 men after Palacios received a second yellow card. At that point it was mostly about damage control for head coach Luis Fernando Suarez and his team, although he watched France add another goal in the 48th minute when a shot from Benzema struck the post and was deflected into his own net by goalkeeper Noel Valladares. Benzema then capped the match with another tally 18 minutes from time, leaving Suarez to hope that his side can learn from the defeat and move forward. "It was a tough match, and they came through it better than we did," Suarez said. "Weve got no regrets; they were simply better than us on the day. There are certain aspects that well need to improve ahead of our next game. Its difficult to overcome a team thats already up by a goal and is capable of holding on to the ball so well. Well need to retain the lessons we learned today." Honduras is still searching for its first win at a World Cup, while Ecuador can give itself a chance at reaching the round of 16 for the second time with three points on Friday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 899 Themen und 995 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 28 Benutzer (03.08.2021 21:48).

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen