Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ee at the Barclays Center. Joe Johnson total

in Gästeecke 09.12.2019 09:12
von sakura698 • Neuling | 825 Beiträge

BRIDGEND, Wales - Bernhard Langer moved closer to his second Senior British Open title on Saturday after shooting a 3-under 68 at Royal Porthcawl for a 14-under 199 and an eight-stroke lead. Kurt Miller Jersey . Langer won the title at Carnoustie in 2010 but lost in a playoff at Royal Birkdale last year. He also led going into the final round at Turnberry in 2012, only to fade on the final day. That seems unlikely to happen again on Sunday given the Germans three-day master class on the sun-kissed South Wales links with earlier rounds of 65 and 66. Langer had to settle for his third rounds fourth birdie on the 18th after missing an eagle chance from 10 feet. He dropped his only shot on the par-4 10th. "I played very nicely, got off to a good start ... Then I maybe played a little safe for a couple of holes," Langer said. "I cant believe how far I hit it on the last." Canadian Rick Gibson was Langers nearest challenger on 6-under 207 after a 66, hitting back with six birdies after dropping a shot at the first. Bob Tway of the United States was third, a further stroke back after a 68. Americans Tom Watson and Scott Dunlap shared fourth place on 209 with Englands Chris Williams, while Scotlands Colin Montgomerie, Englands Barry Lane and Fred Couples of the United States were tied for seventh on 210. Montgomerie, bidding for his third successive senior major, matched Langers 32 over the front nine but then slipped to a 4-over 40 coming home. "Bernhards the best player out here and hes proving it," said Montgomerie. "I had a horrendous back nine, now the best I can do is second." Tenth-placed Jeff Sluman had a superb opening to his third round with four straight birdie threes, before dropping a stroke at the short No. 5. He then eagled the long sixth and birdied the seventh. He finished with two pars to be out in a weeks best 6-under 29 but the American couldnt sustain it, dropping three shots and picking up just one birdie to be back in 38 for a round of 67. Playing partner Dunlap was five strokes worse than Sluman on the way out, but then came back in 31 with three birdies and an eagle, for a 65. Between them they had a 13-under betterball score of 58. Philip Walton equaled the record low round of the week of 64 to move from 7 over to level par 213. The Irishman had four birdies and dropped just one shot on the way out, then had five birdies and one bogey on the way home for two nines of 32. New Zealands Greg Turner recorded the first ace of the week when he holed his 9- iron tee shot at the 165-yard 15th on his way to a 66. Felix Heredia Jersey . Masahiro Tanaka has touched down in the United States and the courting of the Rakuten Golden Eagles stud pitcher has begun in earnest by a bevy of MLB teams interested in the Japanese ace. Drew Steckenrider Jersey .com) - Rajon Rondo turned in a game-high 21 points to go with eight rebounds and seven assists as Dallas claimed a 102-98 win over the Lakers on Friday. https://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.us/1531r-brian-anderson-jersey-marlins.html . And all things considered, the first 40 games have offered a little bit of everything from a hockey club that faced many questions in its first year under new management, with a new head coach and with a number of new faces in the lineup. However, with a recent dip in scoring, it seems some of the same old questions persist and several new ones have been raised after a somewhat troubling homestand.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Cleveland Cavaliers are rolling and will try to extend their season-best winning streak Monday night when they visit the Barclays Center to face the Brooklyn Nets. LeBron James and company have won six in a row, including two straight on the road. After a victory in Madison Square Garden over the New York Knicks on Thursday night, the Cavs knocked off the Toronto Raptors, 105-91, at Air Canada Centre on Friday. James had 24 points, 13 assists and seven rebounds in the victory over the best team in the Eastern Conference. His 13 assists were a season-high. He showcased his game in front of NBA legends Charles Barkley, Magic Johnson and Dikembe Mutombo who were among those at Air Canada Centre to honor Nelson Mandela on the one-year anniversary of the former South African president and Nobel Peace Prize winners death. The celebration was put together by Raptors president and general manager Masai Ujiri. To have legends here and see Charles and Magic in the crowd was spectacular, said James. For me I just try and do whatever it takes to win and being able to get my teammates involved, assists to me mean more than anything. Kyrie Irving, who scored 37 in the win over the Knicks, scored 15 in this one, including the bulk of Clevelands points in a key third-quarter run after Toronto had gone ahead for the first time. Tristan Thompson added 21 points and 14 rebounds off the bench for the Cavs and Kevin Love scored 15 with 13 boards. The Cavaliers shot 45 percent from long range and hannded out 28 assists on 41 made field goals. Magneuris Sierra Jersey. Cleveland returns to Quicken Loans Arena on Tuesday for a rematch against the Raptors. King James is expected to play this game in front of fellow royalty. Prince William and Duchess Kate Middleton are scheduled to take in the game from the Barclays Center. The Nets had a two-game winning streak snapped very abruptly on Friday night in a 98-75 home loss to the red-hot Atlanta Hawks. Atlanta ambushed Brooklyn in the second quarter, winning that period, 36-13. The Hawks turned their two-point deficit after one into a double-digit lead with a 21-4 run over the first eight minutes of the quarter thanks to poor Nets shooting. Brooklyns second field goal did not come until there was 3:47 remaining before halftime. Brook Lopez paced Brooklyn with 20 points and seven boards as the Nets have dropped two of their last three at the Barclays Center. Joe Johnson totaled 12 points with six rebounds and four assists for Brooklyn in his 1,000th NBA game. The opponent had the hot hand and we couldnt do anything about it, Johnson said. Atlanta only shot 43.2 percent and 38.2 percent from 3-point range, but the Nets were just dreadful offensively. Brooklyn shot 37.5 percent from the field and 3-for-18 from beyond the arc. These two teams split four meetings last season, although the Nets are 6-2 in their last eight versus the Cavs. The Nets have won five straight in this series as the host and the Cavaliers have never won in Brooklyn in four attempts. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 899 Themen und 995 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 28 Benutzer (03.08.2021 21:48).

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen