Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ne or two changes to the team for the second Test.We are d

in Gästeecke 10.12.2019 04:49
von sakura698 • Neuling | 825 Beiträge

EBEBIYIN, Equatorial Guinea - Zambia and Congo drew 1-1 to open Group B at the African Cup of Nations on Sunday at a tiny new stadium carved out of the dense jungle in the far north-eastern corner of Equatorial Guinea. Jerseys For Sale Outlet .Zambias Given Singuluma struck first after an early error by Congo goalkeeper Robert Kidiaba in the remote town of Ebebiyin near the borders with Cameroon and Gabon — maybe one of the unlikeliest venues to host two former African champions.Congo equalized in the 66th when Yannick Bolasie swept a shot into the top left corner after the ball fell to him on the edge of the area.The teams were the first at the African Cup to play at Ebebiyin Stadium, a 5,000-seat ground hastily put together for the continental championship and with no stands behind the goals. Local fans not used to this standard of soccer cheered both countries, and roamed around the stands in long lines, dancing and chanting and enjoying their rare exposure to top-level football.Outside the ground, more people made themselves at home under a huge tree, setting up makeshift tents and shelters away from the black-suited riot police who had to make the three-hour drive up from the city of Bata to provide security for the game.Ebebiyin is one of the venues under especially close scrutiny in the hurried buildup to the Cup of Nations. Its a town of just over 30,000 people with little football infrastructure.Its OK. We are not complaining, Zambia coach Honour Janza said. We are enjoying the atmosphere. I think it reminds us of 2012. So I think we are OK.Zambias only previous African Cup title came in 2012, when Equatorial Guinea co-hosted the tournament.On Sunday, the Zambians got a lucky early break when Kidiaba punched the ball straight to Singuluma, who drilled it back past the keeper into the net.Congo stamped its authority on the game from then on, with Bolasie forcing Zambian goalkeeper Kennedy Mweene to block a close-range shot in the seventh minute, and sending a deflected free kick just past the right post toward the end of the first half.Bolasie did find the net in the second half, and ran all the way to the dugout to do a little jig with his teammates.Ebebiyin Stadium was full by the end of the game, including a packed section of Congolese supporters in one corner banging drums constantly. The pitch wasnt good, though, cutting up often and forcing players to stamp big lumps of turf back down again.But Equatorial Guinea only had two months to prepare for this tournament after Morocco withdrew as host, and the Central African country had just a handful of stadiums it could use to save the African Cup.We knew that (Equatorial) Guinea obviously wasnt ready to host this African Cup of Nations, said Congo captain Youssouf Mulumbu, who plays in the Premier League. I dont want to criticize them. They do their best. If we want to be in better conditions, we need to go past this group stage.Tunisia plays Cape Verde in the second Group B game at Ebebiyin later on Sunday. Stitched Jerseys For Sale . It led to his downfall on Tuesday. The Major League Soccer club fired Rennie after a second straight up-and-down season that saw the Whitecaps start strong before limping across the finish line. Cheap Jerseys For Sale . Henderson (20-3) received winning scores of 48-47 and 49-46, and the other judge scored it 48-47 for Thomson (20-6). The announcement drew boos from the United Center crowd. "Train this hard for this long, its such a long camp and I see my title shot disappear," said Thomson, who fought most of the fight with a broken right hand. https://www.jerseysforsalechina.com/ . However, it wasnt a problem on Monday night. Evgeni Nabokov made 23 saves for his 56th career shutout in the New York Islanders 3-0 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Monday night.England coach Eddie Jones says his side will come out swinging as they bid to win the series against Australia in the second Test in Melbourne on Saturday. England took a 1-0 lead in the three Test series with an impressive 39-28 win against Australia in Brisbane on Saturday and are preparing for whatever Australia throw at them.They will come out swinging, we know that, Jones told Sky Sports. History shows that in the 2001 Lions series and in the 2013 Lions series, they lost the first Test and in the second Test all hell breaks loose and I am sure we are going to see the same on Saturday.We will be up for it one way or the other; we will be either Muhammad Ali rope-a-dope or we will be Joe Frazier and come out swinging. I think we will come out swinging.However, it is not just physically where Jones is looking to hit the Wallabies, aiming to put them under pressure mentally as well.If we can make them think at the start of the game, then that starts to put extra pressure on them.More to come Highlights of Englands 39-28 win over Australia in the first game of their three-Test series in Brisbane England are unbeaten under Jones management and despite the win, he has warned Australia that there is more to come.We can play a lot better and we will play a lot better [in the next Test], added Jones.Defensively we can be much tighter. Our breakdown work was good at times and not so good at other times so we need consistency in that area.However, there was plenty of things to like and Jones was impressed with the grit and determination shown by his team.I liked our grit and I liked that we took our opportunities when we had them to score points, and I liked the way we put pressure on their defence, added Jones.We were physical; tactically pretty sharp and we controlled the game well. But this week we are goingg to have to be even better. Jerseys For Sale. Jones was also pleased that England were able to adapt their game. When their bodyline game plan in midfield was not working, Jones moved Owen Farrell to 12 and with George Ford coming in at No 10, England suddenly had two playmakers who swung the game for England.Right from the very start I have tried to develop with England a flexible game so that we have a framework and can move the game from one to the other, explained Jones.That is the thing I like about the team at the moment - we are able to do that during games. So if we go in with a game plan and the game doesnt go like that, then we are able to change.George and Owen are instrumental in being able to change the game for us - it suited that game, every game is a different game and there will be other games when we will need a 12 to bang it over the line.Changes Sky Sports pundit Stuart Barnes gives his opinion on the England squad after watching them beat Australia on Saturday The effects of a long hard season for Englands players is beginning to tell and Jones revealed that he may be making one or two changes to the team for the second Test.We are definitely looking at how we can improve the team. There are a couple of guys who have been a little bit off the pace and a couple of guys coming into their peak. At this time of the year, players are in various physical conditions - its a matter of making sure we are picking players at their peak.Watch Australia v England live on Sky Sports 1 HD on Saturday from 10.30am. Catch the match for £6.99 with a NOW TV day pass. Also See: Phipps: England are nastier Jones: England disrespected Pocock blow for Australia Follow @SkySportsRugby ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 899 Themen und 995 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 28 Benutzer (03.08.2021 21:48).

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen