Image and video hosting by TinyPic

over second-seeded Sara Errani in the second round a

in Gästeecke 16.12.2019 07:15
von sakura698 • Neuling | 825 Beiträge

GAINESVILLE, Fla. USWNT Pro Shop . -- Floridas Billy Donovan has spoken to a couple of NBA teams about coaching vacancies, but adds that "I fully plan on being back" next season. Donovan declined to specify which teams called -- Detroit, Golden State, the Los Angeles Lakers, Minnesota, New York and Utah had openings -- and jokingly cited his brief stint with the NBAs Orlando Magic in 2007 as reason for keeping details private. Donovan says, "Im not going to get into, Hes lying. Hes not being truthful. I got a couple of calls. Thats all it is." Donovan just finished his 18th season at Florida, where he has two national championships and four Final Four appearances. He says NBA interest in "always flattering," but adds that "Im very happy here and like it here." Wholesale USWNT Jerseys . Grilli hasnt pitched since straining his left oblique in late April. Manager Clint Hurdle says the right-hander will make a couple of appearances in middle relief before the team determines whether to return Grilli to the back end of the bullpen. USWNT Store . Lack replaced an injured Roberto Luongo late in the first period then watched defenceman Chris Tanev score the winning goal midway through the third as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Jets 2-1 in a tight NHL game. https://www.cheapuswnt.com/ . -- Brandon Hope stopped 46 shots and Kurtis MacDermid scored with 27 seconds remaining in overtime as the Owen Sound Attack edged the visiting Kingston Frontenacs 5-4 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action.SHENZHEN, China - Defending champion Li Na and Peng Shuai advanced Friday to set up an all-Chinese final at the Shenzhen Open. Top-seeded Li defeated Germanys Annika Beck 6-1, 6-3, while fifth-seeded Peng advanced in a walkover when American Vania King withdrew with a right thigh injury. "Itll be a tough match tomorrow," Li said. "Were quite familiar with each other and have improved a lot over the last year. But no matter what, Im quite looking forward to the final." Li was leading 6-1, 5-0 Friday when Beck came back to reel off three straight games, but the former French Open champion regrouped to close out the match. Stitched USWNT Jerseys. King said she began feeling pain in her leg during her win over second-seeded Sara Errani in the second round and pulled out to rest before the Australian Open, which begins on Jan. 13. "It was a really difficult decision for me to pull out because I hate losing and not competing," King said. "But I just have to look out for my health." Saturdays final will be just the second in WTA history featuring two Chinese players. Li lost the first when she retired against Zheng Jie at Oeiras in 2006. Li has a 5-1 record against Peng, including a 4-0 mark at tournaments in China. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bill74
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 899 Themen und 995 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 28 Benutzer (03.08.2021 21:48).

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen